The list of skills will continually grow as the game progresses and new skills are found.
- Acrobatics – Used for complex physical actions such as tumbling, contortion, flipping and diving.
- Attack (Melee) – Used to attack unarmed and with melee weapons.
- Attack (Thrown) – Used to attack with thrown items.
- Attack (Ranged) – Used to attack with ranged weapons.
- Attack (Specialized) – Used to attack with unfamiliar or complex weapons.
- Athletics – Used for running, jumping, climbing and other straightforward physical
- Awareness – Used to determine your surroundings or find someone being stealthy or to locate an item.
- Deception – Used when you want to lie or trick someone or something.
- Defense – This is rolled VS attacks made against you.
- Health – Allows you to heal yourself once per day and also to ward off sickness and poisons.
- Intuition – Used to make gut check to avoid being bluffed or to read someone’s true intentions.
- Language – In addition to being used to decipher languages, every two points spent allows you to learn an additional language.
- Mathematics – Used for all sorts of math stuff.
- Music – Used to make musical performance checks and in other situations where music is used.
- Problem solving – Useful for solving riddles and coming up with solutions to problems presented to the characters.
- Quickness – Used whenever you want to do something quickly or at least faster than someone or something else and also used in making order checks at the beginning of combat.
- Religion – Used to determine knowledge regarding religion.
- Science – Used to determine knowledge regarding general scientific thought.
- Stealth – Used to hide or sneak.
- Tactics – Used to provide tactical information about situations and also used in making order checks at the beginning of combat.
- Tracking – Used to track people or animals and also to find your way.