Creating a character for the Starlost campaign requires only a few easy steps.
First, you must determine what type of character you want to play. An easy way to do that is to answer all of the following questions below. It’s also a good idea to read some information about Cypress Corners and the history of your Tribe before you begin.
- What is the character’s name?
- What is their age?
- If they’re 25 or older what is thier last name?
- Are they single or married?
- Do they have children?
- What are they good at?
- How do they contribute to the community?
- What do they love?
- What do they hate?
- Do they have many friends?
- Do they have any enemies?
Each character starts with 20 skill points to be spent. No more than 3 can be spent in any one section. Skills can be found here.
Each character starts with 10 hit points or 3D6 Hit points. If you choose 3D6 they will have to be rolled in front of the GM.